Patrick G.M. Schoenmakers, Directeur Vervane VvE Beheer
Fm Portal® is a product and service platform and has a wide range of facility products and services.
By taking products and services from Fm Portal® customers are qualitatively unburdened and it also results into savings.
- Savings: you will save an important amount of money thanks to joint purchasing.
- Convenience: as Fm Portal® acts as a front office between the buyer and supplier, we serve as a safety net for all your questions and problems.
- Fm Portal® purchases for more than 600 profit and non -profit customers!
At present Fm Portal® has a network of about 66 preferred suppliers with an official cooperation agreement.
Furthermore, there are strategic partnerships in which Fm Portal® plays an important role.
Fm Portal® consists of two primary components:
The platform in which Facility Portal has signed a supplier agreement with preferred suppliers and products with purchasing benefits (by quantity) to Facility Portal and offered to its customers. These collaboration agreements result into the saving model ( purchasing benefits ) for the customer. With these collaboration agreements we cover a wide range of products which are useful for our customers.
To provide the purchasing advantages to our market (customers) we have further crystallized some services in which these benefits are applicable and which are stated in the service platform below.
Service Platform (Labels)
- Fm Portal® Purchase
- Fm Portal® Safety
- Fm Portal® Consultancy
- Fm Portal® Clean
- Fm Portal® Environment
Each service therefore benefits from the so-called vendor agreements which have been closed with Facility Portal and suppliers and which are merged into the product platform Fm Portal®.
The reason why we have separately crystallized these services (labels) is the fact that this enables us best to show what services our customer can hire at Facility Portal. This gives a certain structure that we find desirable.
[read more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
The mission and vision of Fm Portal®
- The mission of Fm Portal® is focused on continuity and qualitative growth of our business;
- We want to be the best partner for our clients and professionals in relation to logistics purchasing, consulting and project management;
- With Fm Portal® we strive to a specific service which saves and relieves;
- We strive for a 100% score in our overall service;
- In addition to high quality in our services, your needs are the basis of our joint success;
- We sincerely attach to social responsibility, combined with innovation and flexibility;
- We strive for optimal long lasting cooperation with our customers, our suppliers and our employees;
- We can switch quickly and maintain a clear, transparent communication;
- Moreover, to us “a deal is a deal!”;
- From our position on the Dutch market we also focus on growth opportunities in other European countries.
- Improve knowledge / expertise and quality;
- Anticipating the changing demand of services;
- Maintain a good relationship with customers and industry peers;
- The ability to continue to demonstrate a distinctive value.
What can Fm Portal® mean for your organization?
Fm Portal® offers an optimal mix of suppliers and services in the field of facility products. Because Fm Portal® has signed several framework contracts this results into savings on your purchase. All services that are outside your core business can be arranged for you by our platform.
The concept delivers financial savings for you: by joint purchasing you will be saving on your purchase costs. And it delivers time savings: Fm Portal® knows the market and searches for the best match for your organization.
Fm Portal® works on a basis of: Cure No Pay!
The service of Fm Portal® is always customized. To give an idea of how we proceed, here is a description of four common modules:
The first step is to take interviews in your organization in order to:
- understand your facility services
- to identify restrictions and overhead
- to identify opportunities for the use of outsourced services
The following step of our consultant is to analyze the obtained information through a SWOT analysis and identify the controllability within the interested circles. This analysis will be sent to the participants.
After this analysis a meeting will be held with the aim to discuss the results with you. You will hear what Fm Portal® can concretely do for your organization and what the potential savings will be.
In Step 2 tuning opportunities in your area will be examined. You can think of outsourced services which are reduced. The consultant will end this section with the closing of centralized contracts. Our consultant remains the central point of contact.
Fm Portal® as a service desk can actively manage your contracts and serve as a contact to your suppliers. There are several types of subscriptions. In our contracts your principles and quality standards will be maintained through surveillance invoice verification by our well-trained people in the Back Office.
In this construction, the management of the contracts from the Facility plan goes even further. Fm Portal® also takes care of the invoicing, customized to your wishes. Do you want one invoice for your outsourced services specified monthly or quarterly? Fm Portal® will arrange this for you!
You notice that the Fm Portal® CConcept is fully flexible and modular to build , based on your own existence and facilities. What is certain is the fact that many variations are possible.